Saturday, September 28, 2013

Finally Wearing A Shell

And not one of those store bought shells they sell at gift shops either. 

I never did capture a live clam this past summer but I did find a lot of scallop shells. One of them had a hole in the perfect place to tie it to my pack. Yesterday I finally got a string to do the attaching with - and not one of those store bought strings either!  This is a genuine used French shoelace I found by the side of an industrial road.  Now that "The Way" is showing in France, maybe someone in this part of the country will know what it means. 

I can't wait to get out of this region. I think the only people who travel through here are tractor and fertilizer salesmen so lodging is expensive. 

Tonight I'll be in a place called Onesse et Leharie. I think I've found a campground where I can rent an RV for the night. The guy on the phone might have though I want to park my own RV there for the night, in which case I'm sol. Staying in an RV on the day of the BB series finale sounds aprapo though, right?

I d

No comments:

Post a Comment