Friday, May 15, 2015

Time To Be Social

I've met a decent amount of people in the past couple of weeks. Chances are that I won't see any of them again. For some reason all of the English speakers were only going to Gijon. Maybe they know something I don't. 

Just before Gijon is where the route splits into the coastal route (I'm taking that) and the "primativo", which goes inland. It's ironic that earlier today I met a French guy who started in Arles (the same route I took from France, only his route was longer) .  I met him about a km before the route split. He took the primativo.

But the real reason I need to meet people is because I'm not leaving Galicia without at least one Quemada. And I can think of few things more pathetic than sitting by myself with a firey bowl of Quemada in front of me, chanting about goblins. Actually now that I think about it , that doesn't sound so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment