Friday, May 22, 2015

All Inland From Now On

I came really close to spending an extra day in Ribadeo tomorrow. It's the last day on the coast and it's a nice little town so I was thinking maybe I'd do some laundry and look around a bit. Besides the next stage is through some very sparsely populated terrain and even the albergue only fits 20 people. I called the only hostal at the end of the next stage figuring that I probably couldn't get a room tomorrow night - which would seal the deal for staying here an extra day.  I did get a room so I quickly washed some clothes in the sink and hung them out to dry.

Fingers crossed because tomorrow's weather is supposed to be like today's. The views on the next stage are supposed to be among the best of the whole trip. That of course means lots of hills.

It's nice that the last day on the coast provided some really fantastic scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment