Sunday, May 24, 2015

Spoiled

My psychological state is completely dominated by the weather. I'm in the part of Galicia where I don't even hope for the kind of food and accommodation that was available on the coast.

I only went 10km today. The next 15km should have amazing views, but only in clear weather. It was rainy & foggy when I got into this town this afternoon, and I found a nice €25 hostal so I figured I'd wait a day to see if I can get better weather tomorrow. The forecasts don't seem to account for the microclimates in the low mountains just in shore. They keep promising sunshine but I think we all know better. I'll move on tomorrow regardless of the weather.

The town I was in last night had another "10th century church", although this one seems more legit than the one supposedly built in 921. This picture of it is from yesterday afternoon when it was sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment