Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Almost A Disaster

I've been dreading this section for awhile now. Good places to sleep and eat are few and far between. So last night I took advantage of an opportunity for some comfort. I stayed in a Parador dammit!  One of those Courtyard by Parador versions. It was €70 and a very enjoyable experience.

The room was huge and after packing up this morning I couldn't find my trusty walking stick. I quadruple checked every corner and it was not to be found. I felt such remorse over being so excited to check into my fancy digs that I neglected my trusty stick - friend.  I've walked 1500 miles with that stick!

I knew that I might have left it by reception and that they might have found it and kept for me but I also might have left it at the place where  I had lunch earlier in the day.  The girls at check out had it all under control and I was very relieved to be reunited.

So last night was the Paradore and tonight is another swell sounding place, "Ruta de Esmarelda".  I scored a room right above the truck wash!

1 comment: