Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Lazy Point

An hour and a half after leaving the odd little town I was in last night I was kicking myself for not taking a bus to Finisterre.

It's hard for me to get excited about walking to Finisterre because I just spent three weeks on the coast. But i think the Dutch guys and Ana from Asturias (all of my friends from 'del Norte') are in Finesterre tonight.

In the end, I was too lazy to figure out how to take the bus.  So I walked nine hours to get to this place (name of the town starts with an "O").  I'm glad I did. I walked for a couple of hours with Theresa and Donal from Cork, and another couple of hours with Karen from NYC. It was a long but enjoyable day.

As I got closer to this town, with the name that starts with "O", and also closer to Finisterre, the terrain started looking very familiar. It looked to me like Lazy Point in Napeague.

No comments:

Post a Comment