Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I'll Blame Derrrvo

The place wasn't even open yet. We all had to crouch under the gate to get in.  Still I arrived at Bar Nestor too late to get a bar stool. An American couple saw me heading for the last one and snatched it. 

I realized that I had actually won that war for the seat when they confidently ordered two pieces of tortilla. They weren't even close to being one of the 16 lucky tortilla eaters. Off they went.

The tortilla was great but really it wasn't a meal. It started pouring so I'm stuck at Bar Nestor. A guy has to eat, and they only serve one thing. Besides, Derrrvo pointed out the lameness of only taking a picture of the carnage. So I had no choice.

1 comment:

  1. there ya go !! If I'm not mistaken, is that Basque gold sprinkled on top ?

    ReplyDelete