Friday, June 5, 2015

Holy Crap!

Yay Jill for giving me two weeks notice that I'm about to overstay my welcome! There is something called the Schengen Agreement that says that non-Europeans can only stay in Europe for 90 days out of every 180. I've been here for about 70 now so I'll have to be moving along.

After "last call" at a bar back in Greenwich there there was a bartender who would yell out "You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here!"  There are some nearby non-Schengen countries that seem like they might be worth a visit, even if just for a few days. So I'm looking into side-trips to Turkey and Romania.

I'm still undecided about what to do tomorrow. I'm hearing mixed reviews about the walk to Muxia. It seems that the only place busses go to from here (Finisterre) is back to Santiago. Anyway, I'll keep you posted. Finisterre is very nice. It reminds me of a cross between Cape Cod and Hammersly.

No comments:

Post a Comment