Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Headed out of Leon for Zamora

I figured it would be easy to get from Leon to Zamora, and it is. But I've become so dependent on Google maps and Rome2Rio that when neither of them showed a direct bus route, I worried. Last night after dinner I even walked to the bus and train stations to see in person, but they were 'un-manned' for the night. I went to bed thinking that I'd just continue on the main Camino and try & get down to the Via de la Plata at some point but figured I'd stop by the bus station one more time.

I'm on the bus to Zamora now and it might work out even better than I'd hoped. The walking stage out of Zamora is about a 5 hour walk so if the bus gets in before 1pm I'll probably do that today. That would mean I'd make the transition from one route to the other, including 2 bus rides without taking a day off from walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment