Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thanks For Reading!

I'm back home. Thanks again to cousin Bianca I had an exceptionally comfortable flight home! 

I'm subletting a nice little apartment on 106th and West End Avenue until the end of September. After living in NYC for 30 years, I'm experiencing that neighborhood for the first time. It's fantastic.

When I arrived at the apartment for the first time yesterday afternoon, I explored my ne 'hood and found a place called Henry's. The Mets were on the west coast and it was 'getaway day' so they played the Giants at 12:30 west coast time. I ended up really enjoying watching the game with my new best neighborhood friend who is a Mets fan. Have no idea what his name is though!

I'm not sure I'll have anything new to blog about but hope ro put together a wrapup of my epic trip later in the week.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment